Friday, May 15, 2009

Sqishy Lump On Dog's Tail

my thread.

What is that unites us, really?
music? Dialogue?
what really drives you to write me, to worry about me if I live isolated from the whole world if the rest mass of adolescent I comfortable?
that kind of feeling between us, which makes us so friendly thin thread related?
these questions haunt me sometimes.
as I'd like to be you for one day and understand why they consider me.
yes, eventually the bottom line is this.
the only woman that I know, you can turn nearby, is your young donzella.di which ignores the existence, although I would like to know, but I'm afraid feeling significantly less lei.non know why, but I get this feeling.
then there's me.
that is, that's what worries me.
as I turn to the center and the usual basis points of the city, I've never seen next to a person of the opposite sex to yours. that is, yes, but knowledge of knowledge, do not speak, than greet you.
just me I can have a''dialogue''.
to receive an umbrella on your leg.
which leads me to think, as I said a billion times in a few lines.
my low self-esteem leads me to think very hard that I have something - he thinks, I am almost embarrassed to say - especially compared to other girls.
Perhaps the fact that behind a face so seemingly happy, banal, thoughtless, almost innocent, can lead to the girl who talks to you, you wrote, that sometimes, admit it, you wonder.
perhaps, is just one part of me that binds you.
which, reasoning, and one of the many facets of my character.
addition to the trivial and sloppy marta that does nothing but think about her middle, there's that marta is just that.
thinking, is this that troubles me.
my''love you''almost makes me regret that I can not express all my facets. no, I can not do because it is the part that eats away our wires.
what it is.
a thin thread of silk, connected by both parties.
only from one end, only one part of it, appear a number of obstacles, pins, anything that might break it.
now, what to do?''Obstacles''to eliminate these so-called?
would mean to appear a martyr quite different from what it is and that now appears.
and I will not and can not do it.
I'll just let everything remain as it always was, a thin, thin wire tenerezza.di simpatia.di mutual agreement.
without that thread I think I'd be much male.molto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment