Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Toy Story Birthday Party Invitations

sky, water,

Just a few days at Christmas. I repeat this phrase for days, looking for the spirit of love and harmony that should characterize it, but of course it is a quest that leads nowhere. Soon even this bloody end 2009. Above all this I repeat, this stramaledettissimo last year and will finish at least this is the only constant I see around me. This morning there is not even the sun, not even light clouds, white sky and only a few robin resting on power lines. I hate people's stupidity, superficiality, lack of courage and selfishness. I hate all these things, especially when all this rot occurs on the surface and conceals the light you have inside. I wish to destroy this vortex of false life that flows on the skin of those who feel the same skin like a prison. I wish I had a magic potion, lamp of Aladdin, a magic carpet to transport elsewhere who do not have the courage to finally stand up and walk tall. I thought it destroys a river that flows unarmed and always equal to itself, without being in full, never react to dry. There are some rivers in the world of salt water, I know there are but I do not remember where. The sea is too big and too salty to be able to keep my eyes open under its surface, the sea can turn into entrarti and vertically, it can take off the oxygen if you can not swim. The water used to make us feel cleaner after doing something that makes us feel dirty, water purification, water you can drown, but you can also save you if the mouth is white and fresh as after having their teeth cleaned. But even the Milky Way is made of water. You just open your eyes to look at the infinite and accept without fear, without confusion stupid, without having to repent to finally be themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment