Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Husband Of Tiffany Gra

love you, love you, love you ... and then? Ah yes, I love you.

What I am not going to make me love
What's not to say that I will not do for this love
What
for me to tell you what you

still only sleep in this room
the dark Where dreams go away
It is only the weight of my Melancholy


Love can not be explained
makes the world go round and then
If there becomes useless

You can not do without ever even when

will be only silence and then cold between us

and flying past the mountains towards heaven
white
of freedom and flying all over the world until
Only one point seems

Now what I will not do for love What I will not do for you

You alone are the love You alone are


for me Tell me that you'll want to stay by my side Tell me that you

Tell me just for me comfort my crying
And I will live for you

Give me just a little 'time
Just enough because then
Lathes is still business as usual between us


and flying past the mountains towards heaven
white
freedom and flying all over the world until only a
point seems

Now what I will not do for love What I will not do for you

Star of my heart Shine on me


Now what I will not do for love
Do not ask me why love can not be explained

You only six for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment