a handshake of carbon dioxide
To be honest I do not know why I started to write.
I have not even half that argument I can think of now.
I was just thinking that sooner or later I'll have to start thinking about writing a book.
's idea to reveal only what they want me in another character draws me to death. Create
this person, taking care of the smallest detail, making her think, act, be born. Making it live.
wow, they are almost frightening.
Sleeper me one day advised the girl''-type''of the book. A typical teenager
''pathetic, that meets the wave of emo, you make them live the usual stories from nothing and then you commit suicide,''emo''then we'll see how that really look like the following
deliciously macabre''I would say.
but not, perhaps too obvious. It should also get him to write, would be an interesting experience.
Or I could collect a series of short stories every day. thoughts, moments, discussions. together with a small potato. which has a great blog, but most can always write to us, which I am seeking for years to do.
lock us in the house for a week, she and I alone, completely immersing us in themselves.
first independent writing day by day, then piling it all. version of''M''and''D''versions.
my dear piccola.purtroppo for personal reasons (and no, this is not the classical''personal reasons''you write in school grounds as if to say''my cock, I had better things to do'') we can not feel so much, then we have yet to see miseriaccia, I can not wait.
many things in common, and the desire of both to finally find a person like you, who do not subside in the banality of ordinary people. A bit of intelligence and autonomy, in short, I do not ask much.
But the utopian dream for excellence would be able to create a collaboration with my dear m, which in my opinion is what everyone would call''the misunderstood artist.''
For certain things so similar, for other he represents the classic model from which to learn.
can carry you into unexplored worlds with only the use of the word. magnificent.
and yet you and I must see us, doubly miseriaccia, I promised to beat him and I do, absolutely. dear little panda. it is a sweet panda.
How to succeed in stealing these three entities and cherish just for me.
really want to lasting friendships, the ones that I've ever had, and I think I'll ever.
What would be nice to still have the naivety of stupidity that makes you not see anything negative
0 comments:
Post a Comment