Thursday, December 23, 2010

Parts Of A Boat Labeled

perhaps our journey takes a little farther ....

Today I did everything as if you were coming. I repeated the same automatic gestures and habits that come before me in your own back.
I changed the bed because the smell of clean sheets when it supports the cheeks, your mouth that tastes of salt and your nostrils asthma. I shaved in a scientific way, I smeared my body cream, I cut their nails, washed my hair. I removed the dust from my room because they do not trigger your allergy and antihistamines because I have never in the medicine cabinet when you need them. I checked that they were clean clothes the most beautiful I have to wear them to your presence. As soon as I wake up put on a record that we like so much, at full volume, and now I fall asleep listening to another who joins us in his sleep. I looked in the mirror and I liked it. I feel perfumed, coiffed, beautiful. Now I'm ready for the trip, now I'm ready to dismiss sea, with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment