Friday, December 10, 2010

Tired, Drink Lots, Pee Lots

Branches of artificial paradises

Yesterday, while I was like every Friday afternoon at the English course at the university, in I happen to listen to how the machine for almost a month now, the lights of the power plant and the specific name of this album from provocative and desperate, For now, we call happiness . I wonder what it feels like to to be the girl of Vasco Brondi. How it must feel to defend against any attacks of hatred and love. What do I feel dirty for having destroyed so great dreams and feelings so brave. Then I wonder how I feel. There are discs that will come in even before you know it, seemingly distant and incapacity but then slowly creep under the skin and into the bones, with all those falsely shouted phrases that you enter every day a little more in the head, thoughts, find themselves repeating phrases and images to remember that even thought you remember. Then I arrived at university, I removed the stereo, I took my bags and my phone and I continued to listen Our heavenly bodies shoot with headphones in your ears. The language center is just a few minutes, but those few minutes I need to prepare for the posting by myself and back into the mainstream. I'm early, a friend asked me to phone and chat, while Sascha goes into the hall with his usual nice face and tells me Hi and I reply How are you? he says I'm tired, but always has a smile on his mouth and tiredness does not weigh it 'to him it' to others. Then while I still talk to the phone, leaning against a wall, and that Gerald goes' there too for the English course, but a higher level than mine. I see it as coming from afar, looking at me with his usual smile full of sweetness. I though I would enter the classroom, I decided to go with her to get a coffee to machines. While still talking on the phone, you take my bag with books. I close the call and we proceed to the machines. Let's talk about music, our beautiful gardens Miro a concert in March of almost four years ago and I find myself catapulted into reality, without discount, not to pick flowers on the precipice, but only with a smile that reminds me of Gerald and the 'beautiful friendship and what it 's nice my heart full of eyes and full of light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment