The Invisible Man is not dumb
I do not ask forgiveness, not merit.
not ask for understanding, not merit.
I'm not asking you, do not matter.
But I would like, regardless of Troy (many) that I did.
Absurd, more efforts will not make it, most end up in life to ward off people who love you most.
And so I did.
not even on your hate, indifference on, to disappear, you will erase the memory if I could, if I knew Thee make me feel good, or shoot, but I know that I would take away the evil you have done.
I'm so ashamed, I would love to go back to do all the bitch that I did, but now I've done.
One person can make mistakes and repent, but it remains a shit.
shit And I'm on the sidelines, aware that I will always look at you with a magnifying glass, even if you are already great for me ...
'm only 26 ...
And even those I choose 5 ...
The Intruder (in every sense now)
PS. I'd love to turn off your brain at the moment, but unfortunately I've done it at an inconvenient time ...
do not have a great relationship with God, but if you need something, I will pray for your happiness, will implicitly mine, despite the pain.
rivuoi If I do not care ... I want you love me ...
I swear to you now but my word does not matter a fuck nothing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment