Saturday, October 3, 2009

Phrases To Say Congratulations In A Card



and today I kissed the cheek of the woman who now give the world.
beauty after a year of conversations, laughter, obstacles that have tried to divide us.
feel that you are becoming important to me





ON THE OTHER SIDE
still shocked by what you said to me today and me my heart.
''I love you still, but I can not be with you,''
(...)'' is impossible to know, and this is x not tell you, if no xke continue to stand around waiting the door, and then when I arrive at the door, I realize the door x ke no step. it was horrible to sleep alone again, I had nightmares about you all night, I woke up that if I had not had dinner, I would be going on for you, but I can not, then xke business as usual and we are the same evil''


now all I want is to review and print a wet kiss of miles of tears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment