Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Kates Playground In Skirt
starts .. and not even know what position to take to write.
began that is still spent too little time to handle everything and I find my destiny condition all day long.
the good thing is that if it were a tornato.e six weeks I would be shouting hallelujah all the angels in the sky.
Ma. Cristo .. me disgusted with every ounce of my body. cleared from memory after any post from mid-September because I was ignorante.nel people that do not know.
I can not even say otherwise would risk throwing up. sucks you got from a tourist before my birthday, thinking that I was convinced that was the best birthday up adesso.Non happy to Monday before I left we have tried your best friend, after trying (and have succeeded) to convince me that she was the last person you had ragione.Ma dubitare.Beh which had not taught me not to doubt in the te.eppure I did. and look what happened.
Now you go back desperately wanting a new life alone with me and with tears in his eyes for the umpteenth time, a love you and miss you.
I can not forget.
But I know that at any moment the nightmare that has materialized in our last 4 months will materialize again, because now you have released.
All this time to make nightmares about you and think that would be the last thing that you could .. and do instead.
What should I do?
Someone can not simply erase the memory?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment