Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Creamy Discharge 5 Days Before Period Due
depressing songs do not expect, even small groups of cock fake sob, do not believe that you delete all photos
will always be there, because the wait
I wait, again, again and
yet.
I did not say forever, I said again.
I can not embrace you in the dark nights and cold, do not you pamper yourself while playing Zelda, I can not get the scratch card while driving, I can not dance you idiot your songs, I can not support you if your sclerare.non I can make you give you a good morning every morning, I can not give you good night every night I can not wait until you close your eyes to hold your hand once more before squatting in his sleep, I can not touch the skin when you feel sad, there when you feel happy, or in other ways.
back to me before it's too late I pray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment