Monday, September 28, 2009
What Does A Filtered Cigar Look Like?
day a little off, you're numb to this by his friend in front of screen viewing experience I
I would have preferred that the embrace of yesterday evening had lasted forever.
seven and a half awake washed resume fix it attempts to steal something from his face I see nothing zero ric H JEWS eyes make me understand something please Or a word to the right place to caress a B ACIO spots that I fucking d we will do nothing but evil, then S offered in silence because O G Look at you unless you are more evil then that if I did N n O n be embracing resume marta resume D avoid going to work I must pretend to drink coffee with the mother-in-law who is T ll E with a year ago does not make him understand even for a second that you die inside because his son has left you put the green jersey of crap safety shoes that weigh three pounds and are too sick to sit on the bed still have some response, take the phone and pretend you got something he's not too early to see the messages that to be honest I was playing game play you do not distract you do not lose again in his eyes staring like a fool Starla rimbecillita words you have just caught because you were there like a fool to watch oh well fuck it is time to go get your bike go to job offers fake smiles until 24:30 hello paul I can not come to dinner with your colleagues are unable eh you know the guy left me ah ah blah blah blah why your words and I glide from one lobe crawl towards each other but they fly away back home eating alone cock was now mother-in-law out of the house for 5 minutes canons was so well without turning on your PC pretend to be really concerned about someone who tries desperately to communicate with you there nada zero no one wants to row away ugly mutt you're full of pustules and no one will take more caress
stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment