it's like nicotine
hurts so much but you continue to use them, continue to want, to desire, and what people tell you that without nicotine, you'll be better for sure you're sure you're fine if she is there in your life.
8:45. I see him prepare.
''where are you going?''''
go out.''
mumbled gibberish, my mouth says one thing he is thinking of another head, is saying fucking run away with me love me like the first day you forget this mess let me be your single point of take back and realize that you were wrong and you still stay with me.
to work today I was more sad than usual. I could not even fake it, his voice lowered, his throat tightens. I look at the
cat, caress, whispering''smile of irony do not cuddly, in a week might not see me again''
my life without you is non-existent. and my heart says that we are unique.
you have other reports, this is more than plausible, but always feel a deep emptiness inside te.spero you can understand first of all that emptiness is equivalent to me.
more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.
and if ever for some strange reason I can unnatural to hate you, I will not do is think anyway.
0 comments:
Post a Comment