Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Dull Pain In Left Side Of Back Above Waist
angry black black very black
go out a bit between the devil make me really angry
star here and I see faces sti?
and then talk to me to respond in a mature way, you're not reacting, you escape from the dangers
but I do not say anything, I'm quiet, I am the one who reacts amorphous
if you say so then you're right ninth
I dare not think what they said about me, I dare not think about the advice you gave
because it seems strange to you but these things are resolved alone, as you said you wanted to be
for letting me hang out with friends I have not seen for months
and who the fuck did he prevented from doing so? reproach you think of things that I have not done just for the sake of you hate? no will not give you that satisfaction
're ignoring me, which makes me die inside in a press that moves slowly and rips the bones, he burst the veins, chop bodies
you maybe you will not even realize how I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment